среда, 7 сентября 2011 г.

KARL T-SHIIIIIIIIRT!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____^

I have found an absolutely FABULOUS shop in Notting Hill a couple of weeks ago, and I am so kind that I'm going to tell ya'll about it. So bow down. The Village Bicycle offers a great selection of rare brands like Todd Lynn, Mark Fast, Eleven Paris (from which I got 2 Karl t-shirts) and others. The interior looks like it's been made in heaven for my favourite video by Lady Gaga - 'Judas': it's just fab. Mouthwatering jewellery selection, witty t-shirts (which I want a hundred dozens of!!!), and downstairs is just a lair of one-of-a-kind pieces!!!!!! Next time I'll definitely buy a cut-out swimsuit, and a gooorgeous pink suede biker jacket.

And moi and 'Rolling Karl'
















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Great Portland St, United Kingdom

1 комментарий: