вторник, 24 апреля 2012 г.

Weirdly-dressed (as usual) Pippa Middleton and Eurotrash kids cacophony

Here we go again...
But before I say something - check out WHAT she's wearing:

This girl just CAN'T dress OK, can she?!

So...
Apparently Pippa attended a Paris party of some "French Aristocracy" kids (that is exactly why I use brackets) and The Palace is not happy about it...
I can't help myself to feel a bit sorry for her, as paps watch her every step; but at the same time - don't get what is there that takes so much attention?

Black suede knee-high boots that even my mum doesn't wear anymore?
Boring shift dresses that JUST don't fit?
Black blazer over everything?...
Anything else? Anyone?

Anyway, I'm sure Le French Kidz were happy. So much attention!
The sort of people who you see at The Arts Club all the time, but who for some reason don't dare to go to Novikov. They take a peak - get terrified, and flee forever. Maybe they are scared of us, Russians. Mwahahahaha.....

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий